At Ardlee Consulting we can provide competent safety resources and expertise to fulfil the role of PSCS and PSCS Safety Co-Ordinator roles.
If you are looking for additional PSCS support for an up and coming project please free to discuss your needs with us here at Ardlee Consulting.
The role of the project supervisor construction stage is to manage and co-ordinate health and safety matters during the construction stage.
The project supervisor construction stage is appointed before the construction work begins and remains in that position until all construction work on the project is completed.
Ardlee Consulting can act as the Project Supervisor Construction Stage or the PSCS Health & Safety Co-Ordinator for your project and will carry out the following duties:
- Development of Construction Stage Health and Safety Plans and associated project documentation.
- Identification and Assessment of on-site hazards.
- Communication and monitoring of safety management with regard to sub-contractors.
- Ensure safe working practices are in place on site, regular safety inspections and coordination with all on site.
- Preparation and maintenance of elements of the Project Safety file.
- Completion of all required notifications for the project.
- Co-ordination of Accident Reporting and Investigation.
- Issuance of required directives to Designers, Contractors and others.
Ardlee Consulting PSCS Services:
Ensures compliance with legal obligations.
Reduces risk of costly claims and prosecution.
Improves efficiency and reduces risk of accidents.